What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
Data captured through any online forms will be stored in the database of our website.
Data submitted through our forms will be used for us to respond and send you relevant information. It will only be used for this purpose, and will never be shared with any third parties.
Using your personal data
- administer the website
- send you information which you have specifically requested
- deal with enquiries that you have made via the contact form
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that we suspend or remove the data.
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass data to third parties.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers or those of our trusted suppliers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
Please let us know at email@example.com if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected, updated or deleted.
Last updated: 8th March 2021. Inclusion of all details as required by the GDPR EU Law.